In this sales team meeting, participants—including Pete, Chris Prefontaine, Jens, and an unnamed facilitator (Speaker A)—review the status of several client deals and coordinate contract and payment logistics. The discussion opens with Himanshu’s contract, confirming his signature and outlining a $45,000 payment that must be split into two $22,500 installments, with the second installment due by August 26. Chris emphasizes that the payment schedule is contingent on the earlier of two property‑sale dates, preventing Himanshu from delaying payment after a deal closes. The team debates whether to issue an addendum or a new contract; Chris leans toward an addendum for technical clarity, while Speaker A plans to draft a simple Word document and route it through DocuSign. The conversation then shifts to other prospects: Cimas’s contract has not yet arrived, and the team expects a wire transfer imminently. They discuss Remy Piazza, considering a 10% discount and leveraging the “Summer of Deals” event to motivate a July close. Mike Bailey’s contract is reportedly signed, but the team confirms no agreement has been sent yet and plans to issue one promptly. Additional pipeline items include Kevin DeNicola, Leonard, Magna Kari, and Bob Williams, each with scheduled strategy calls, event invitations, or pending follow‑ups. Throughout, the team stresses urgency—aiming to secure funding within the month—and assigns responsibilities for tracking wires, updating HubSpot, and sending contracts or addenda. The meeting concludes with a clear set of action items: finalize Himanshu’s addendum, push out contracts for Remy, Mike, and other prospects, and use discount incentives and the Summer of Deals event to accelerate closures.
Chapters
All right, you guys, just hitting on this, uh, backend list, um, the people that we thought that we could close. Uh, Himanshu, he signed in, uh, he signed correct, and then he just needs to fund the $22,500, I believe, is what it was.
So that's my question I wanted to ask Chris. Um, so I have to send out another contract to reflect the The structure. So I sent him an invoice for the $22,500. And but I need to know it's broken down $22,500 now, $22,500, $826,000, and then the $44,826. Right. And then the $45,000 is when the rest of it—
No change.
Okay. So 2/29 of next year?
No, it's contingent upon those 2 deals or those dates I gave you, the earlier of the 2. In other words, if the deal gets delayed, he can't go past those dates I gave you. You had them noted properly.
Okay, I'll just put the different— Okay.
In other words, it's, it's the deal closes, he pays, or no later than this date. So he's clear he can't close the deal and then wait for that date.
Okay.
So the, the first property is the second payment and the third And the second property is the third payment, correct?
Okay.
And I know that you— one is the Nashville property. What's the other property?
I don't remember. It's in HubSpot, I think. But he's literally going on the market today with Nashville, with Nick. Like, he's going to sell that.
Okay.
Okay. I'll get that out.
Yeah. So $22,500 due like what, today?
He probably should have wired. I just didn't get a text, but he better wire today.
And then the other one's due on or before 8/26.
Yeah.
There's just that thing was broken up. Everything else is the same.
Exactly.
Okay. So Pete, I would probably just do an addendum.
I told Colleen I wasn't doing one, but if you want to be technical, we should. I just told them because it's in our favor, right? It says it's due now. I just said you got 30 days, but you can do one if addendum is easier.
I agree. Yeah, I would. I'm going to do a new contract. Pete, I would just say addendum to this section of this contract.
Just payment 1.
Yeah, payment 1 of 45 is broken up into 2. 1, $22,500 is due here, $22,500 is due here, and that's it. And then just do that DocuSign. It literally could be written up in, um, on like a Word doc.
Okay, I did let him know that we would be sending him over updates to it. So any knowledge of that?
I just want to make sure he's not waiting for that for payment because he can be very technical. I just tell him we expect payment to be done and say it in a nice way.
Okay. All right. So did the Cimas— did they sign?
I haven't seen them come through yet.
Okay, because then they should be wiring. I think I put, yeah, before the end of the month, so they gotta— they need to wire today or tomorrow in order to get within the month.
And I guess Colleen is the one, or Tiffany, or is the one that knows if it's been wired in or not?
Yeah, they would, and I would. I'm in there every day. I can text you if I see it first, but no, not today, I'll be in the event. But okay.
Yes, sure is.
Okay, yeah, those are the 2 ones that we were working. Uh, I'm just getting out the other ones. Chris is talking to Brian Dewar tomorrow and his wife, and I'm talking to Remy Piazza tomorrow. How slow Remy has been acting, I don't know if he's gonna— like, we're gonna be able to get him within the month, but I'm gonna be happy to say it, uh, or try to push it. With a potential 10% discount just to get that moving forward if he needs it as a last-ditch effort. And that's what I had going on. Jens, if you want to hit on your stuff.
Yeah, just talking on Remy, it was a little bit more candid coming up into the end of the month, but pretty much explaining with the deal coming up, there's a little bit more leeway. Because he, when we talked about what level that we were coming at, what we were looking at, you know, immersion, he was talking about, it's like, yeah, so we were talking, we were talking at the Summer of Deals, you know, the $40K instead of $50K. I mean, you know, I prefer the $40K, but I was explaining, well, I mean, with the Summer Deals event coming that I sent him an invite to, and then coming up on the end of the month, we could look at, look at something similar or have those kind of have those kind of conversations, but it's contingent based on, you know, kind of getting this going in July. Um, so he said okay, you know, he, he acknowledged and understood. Um, Mike Bailey says contract signed. Has anything changed between our communication? Because he's still, uh, strategy close at this moment.
I think that's like the, the action item is to get his contract signed, but it sounds like we didn't even have a contract sent yet. No.
Okay, so who— Mike Bailey?
Yeah, because Mike Bailey was one that we were pretty much on the point of sending agreement, but it's that strategy close and then sending the agreement. Yeah, where did he fall? What, what, what price tier? He was just 6 months.
Mike Bailey's on a strategy call today too, isn't he?
That is, that is correct.
Okay, so it sounds like that's your next step, get a contract out. Ken, with these people, if they sign the contract, it can fund next week. So, right. But if the contract is signed, it counts in July. So I'd be happy to give the 10% discount if we can get that moving forward.
Yep.
Acknowledged.
Rather boost sales now for this month because we're going to need it.
Let's see. Kevin DeNicola, I have a chat I'm going to have here soon. To further set a strategy call. It sounded like he reached out to him last night. You know, if the kind of crazy days is dying down, he said yes. So send me an invite to the event and scheduling today. Kevin DeNoclo is one. We'll see if we can get an agreement signed here in the week. Leonard, I sent a text out. No response to the text just yet. I don't know if he's traveling. Um, but sent him an invite to the Summer of Deals. Um, Magna Kari, we communicated again. She wants to do a strategy call next Monday. Um, I'm looking at this Sunday. Um, so just waiting for kind of response on that end. Um, Bob Williams, uh, call with Rick. Yeah, I believe so. He had a call with Rick yesterday. I sent him a text Um, just to follow up, I'm going to shoot Rick a text to get a follow-up on that right now and then, um, see what the kind of next step is. Awesome.