This is a short Mike Minutes Mastermind livestream (03/08/2023) led by Mike Andes. He reports ongoing problems with Facebook Ads (longer approvals, erratic ad delivery) and says a solution — at least for the Google Ads side — will be announced that weekend. He answers a member question from Landon (Tallahassee) about job tracking: if a client accepts and schedules but cancels before service, mark the estimate as declined to keep close-ratio numbers accurate. He also promotes a recap YouTube video and an upcoming Memphis workshop in June.
Chapters
Hey, everyone. Hope you're doing super well. Go ahead and get things kicked off here.
Let me just put the YouTube link into the Facebook. There's just one question. Submitted the form, so feel free if you want to submit one there quickly. Go ahead. Before we jump in, Mike. Minutes done. Copy. Save Facebook.
All right. Paste this into Facebook.
So difficult. Sorry, guys.
There it is. Okay, go through our question here. That came in on the group. I know I mentioned on the Facebook group the other day, but we do have a solution to a lot of the problems that are happening on Facebook ads across the board. Facebook has just been a real pain the past three to four months. Everything from address changes. I think there's, like, updating their algorithm and a lot of, like, weeding things out and stuff. But there's. Their whole approval process are taking longer. Ads don't go up. Sometimes they do. Sometimes you reset them, and then they work. Like, it's just been a little bit hit and miss. But we think we have a solution for at least the face the Google Ads side of things. So I'll be making that announcement this weekend, hopefully. Really looking forward to that. I think a massive improvement for everyone, and I'm trying to push it through before spring rush so we can all take advantage of it. So it's gonna be very, very good.
Yeah. Looking forward to sharing that with everybody. Okay, next on the docket. Present.
All right, Landon from Tallahassee, Florida. If a client accepts a job and gets on the schedule, then before the job is completed, they call and say they would like to wait or hold off service at this time. Would you leave that job marked at one or would we go back and change it to decline? Just wondering for close ratio numbers. Thanks. If you're halfway through the job.
Oh, I say, like, beforehand. Yeah. Before the job. You even get to the job, they then decide they change their mind. I would just mark it as declined. Yes, I would. Just for the sake of keeping the numbers straight. Yeah. You never ended up actually completing the job, so you go back in the estimate market as lost. That would be the most accurate way of doing it. So. Okay. Well, there's nothing else to go over, it looks like.
So I guess I'll just call it. See here, one second. Make sure I'm not missing anything. If you are out working today and want a good listen, highly recommend the video I posted this Morning on the YouTube channel. It's just a recap of, like five or six videos that I've done in the past, but kind of put together in a good way. So definitely recommend listening to those. Just helps in terms of like thinking about bottlenecks, growing the business each certain stage, things like that. So definitely recommend listening to that. What else do I got for you?
That's all I got for now. If you haven't already, there is a link and a tab on the dashboard if you are interested in going to the Memphis Meetup, what they're calling the workshop out in Memphis this coming June. Definitely feel free to check that out. It's right on the homepage of the.
Dashboard, so. All right, well there's no other questions that came in so I am going to go ahead and call it. But yeah, looking forward to this weekend. I have some cool announcements in terms of Google Ads. I think it'll really help us and there'll be options to be able to have some much better done for you ads and they'll be free of course. So anyways, looking forward to that and I'll keep you as updated as I can later this week. Thanks so much guys.