
The Art Of Crypto reviews Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana charts to determine if the recent pullback is over. The host sees early bullish signals on shorter timeframes but maintains a bearish daily bias, waiting for multi-timeframe confirmation during the New York session before trading.
Chapters
What's good guys? Welcome back to another video. That's right, the raw milk is back. I know you guys have been ponting on this a lot back in the past. Anyways, yesterday, well the overall direction ended up being correct. However it did not happen in the timing that I was looking for. In fact, I caught a trade yesterday and ended up getting stopped out within one minute. So that is for me personally I'm going to consider this as a loss just because what I call on Twitter. But if you guys managed to make money on the trade call yesterday, cuz ultimately it did come up into this five minute over the gap right here and then hit do which is exactly what I called yesterday. If you get a candle close below this level then you're going to treat this as a future resistance, wait for price to come back into it and you're going to go short. In between the hours of 7am to 10am New York. However, Presley again I took a loss so I'm going to count it as a loss. But anyways, today I'm going to get into the intraday setup for bitcoin. We're going to take a look at eth. We're going to take a look. So so. And most importantly also we're going to answer the question like is the dump over? Because solar it's looking just a tiny bit more bullish compared to yesterday. I say a tiny bit but like it generally is looking a little bit buffish. And besides that I'm also going to be answering the, you know, the burning question, is the dump over? Because today it's looking a little bit more bullish compared to yesterday. So we're just going to take a look at that. So we're going to kick things off on the daily chart because yesterday the close bearish technically today we're supposed to be looking for a downside move, especially because in the grand scheme of things we are still within this bearish wall block right now. So price came into this bearish short lot and started heading lower. Technically today we should still be looking for downside. However, on the one hourly we have gotten some sort of a change in delivery. Now is this the most certain change in state of delivery? I guess that's the question. And the answer is it's a little bit uncertain. Given the fact that on the daily chart we are still pointing towards the downside as well as the fact that we are now trading into this one hourly favoriga and potentially another one hourly pickup bot gear, that means that more likely than not we should Be looking at that side. But so far on the one hourly you are starting to have step one of a bullish reaction. Now I knew this is just step one. Now why do I say step one? Because this is a early csd. This was also the reason why I ended up losing trade from yesterday. If you guys recall what I posted on Twitter was once we broke below this level, right gear, which sure, you know, this could potentially become a very short block once price through it. This is the first step of ec. Ideally I wouldn't want to cross the break below here before I made a, you know, call would have been a much higher probability setup. And so it's the same exact scenario as what's happening on the one Alicia meme where yes, this is now a potential bullish order block, but you never know until price actually comes here, forms a higher low and then you potentially forms a higher high. Now if that happens, yeah, 100%, you know, this is, this is confirmed. And in fact we do have cisd. In fact that next CSD will probably come here in the event that something like this happens. So right now this is just that one. And so it doesn't mean that this is invalid, it just means that this is going to be a little lower probability compared to if we were to wait for, you know, just a high low and then a high high. That would give us much more certainty. But just understand that in terms of the grand scheme of things, you are still looking bearish daily chart. We have a bearish daily bass on the one hourly chart. We are coming into bearish EDS and so technically we are looking for bearish trades. At the moment, London has traded above the Asia high. So what I would personally look for is just some sort of bearish CSD during the New York session. Now, New York session starts at 7am and it will go onto 10am and based on what I can see today, we do not have any sort of news, which means that today is not going to be like we cannot just narrow down its specific hour and focus our trading there. And we're just going to have to use that entire session between 7am to 10am now there are three things that are likely to happen today. One is that prior to 7am to 10am you have retrace all the way back into this potential bullish order block here and you start showing winning skirt to the upside. If that happens, then you do not click short because ultimately we need to see a various changes that delivery on the five minute chart before we can jump break the shorts. And if that doesn't happen and something like this happens instead, then, well, prices is going to go up. Now are we going to trade out? No, because part of the system that we have used so far to achieve close to an 80% win rate over the last eight months is we ideally take trades when there's either in the liner. Meaning if the daily chart is pointing up, the hourly chart is pointing up and the 5 minute chart is opening up, that's going to take longs and not the other way around. Right now the daily chart is pointed towards the downside, the one hourly chart piece starting to point towards the outside. But again, so I've already explained kind of the first step in a multi step process and then the 5 minute chart is well pointing out for now. But a lot can change in the next three hours. As we head into the New York session Now I will make the. The official call today is that we're still going to be looking for shorts just because this is what the system says. As for what I think, I think it's going to look a little bit more precarious today simply because right now we have an argument for both the bullish side. We also have an argument for both for the bearish side as well. But if you guys have been following for any period of time the last eight months, you know, the best trading days come when all three time frames are light on one direction, where it's clearly obvious and the call is easy. Not when I have to, you know, try to rationalize and justify like, oh yeah, but we're going to go short. No, no, actually we're going to go long. Not to say that we cannot trade this, but if it were up to me, this would be in our trade day. That's why I'm going to be updating you guys on Twitter later on. There is going to be a trade that I take. Feel free to follow me there. By the way. That's where I make all my life, you know, trades and that's where I make all of my calls. Otherwise the official call is going to be worth it outside just because that's what the system says. But again, if it were up to me, I would just sit one out or I would just wait for much more confirmation which I will provide later on Twitter. And yes, I hate to do this as well, but it would be irresponsible of me to just give you guys one direction. Oh yeah, this is definitely going to happen because the reality is this is just one of those, you know, uncertain days and Ultimately I am responsible as someone making these videos for you know, part of your success slash loss. So take it seriously. Outside of that, not too much to talk about in terms of bitcoin rather better is just not enough price action straight up for us to draw anything intrusive. And so now we move onto ETH and see if there is, you know, a clearer picture. So ETH is also having a bearish daily buzz. And now that we come into the one hour and chart we can see that there is a changes that are delivery right here. Now again this is the first step in a multi step process where you eat stocks be bullish. But again D chart is still pointing with the downside. It's never too late. If today closes bullish tomorrow we could jump into a long as well. That is going to be much higher probability day. That's actually a day where we can infis much more money behind that trade and ultimately get a lot back and just have generally higher probability of making money. But in the event where you know the call today ends up being towards the long side, just understand that this entire block here is going to be spot and you're going to look for guys to continue higher as I stepped. If you close above this odd block right now then there is a control there that happens as well. And so you just continue to the mental traders. Take a look at the five minute chart. It's not too different from bitcoin to be honest. So yeah on the one hourly non five minute it's looking bullish. On the daily it's looking a little bit bearish. Yet you have a little bit of time for this alignment here. Not the best of traded base but there can definitely still be something done here. Now in terms of Solana take a look at the daily chart. In the end near first bearish but again the one hourly that is a state of delivery can potentially start looking bullish. So yeah there's an argument for bullish. There is also an army for bearish where you're coming back into this bearish zone here and you can potentially form a lower low that will only that much will only be confirmed to Naido. Fortunately as we get posted to the as we get posted 10 session for example with something like this happens then yeah you know what the setup's going to be. But as we get closer to the new accession and it's looking something like this then again we also know what the setup is going to be. This is the day going just want to be patient wait for all of the compilations because there's a non user you as far as trading nodes go where you have no SQL trading nodes, this is probably sitting somewhere between a B maybe a B plus. So not the best and that's why we have to treat accordingly, wait for more confirmation, not get too certain and most importantly but yeah, space save not to say that we cannot take any trades here and it pays off. Anyways, I'll see you guys tonight on Twitter when I meet those nitrates. And yeah cha cha.










